Friday, January 9, 2009

Way to save Christmas!

This Christmas, being in Oregon, we decided to go out and cut down a tree! My brother and I planned a day that he could help me with the kids! And just our luck, that day is the day our snow storm started! Due to the fact that we were snowed in, we had no Christmas tree. I was completely bummed since Mason was finally understanding Christmas. The two times I left my house during the storm, I slid down my street, with chains and all wheel drive. So I decided, the heck with a real tree, lets make one. I found a box in the garage. I drew an outline of a tree, cut it out and the boys and I painted it. We tacked lights on it, painted some ornaments and made ribbon bows! At first I thought , how ghetto, but actually we had a blast and I must admit, it came out cuter than I thought!

1 comment:

The White Clan said...

look how crafty you are! I think my boys really would have enjoyed that.